Thursday 20 October 2011

City and Colour- Camden Roundhouse

Went with Bec to finally go and see Dallas play. Excited doesn't even cover it. Support was ok but nothing special, like everyone else I just wanted Dallas to come on stage. When he did it was amazing, I can't even begin to describe how good he was live. You could have heard a pin drop through most of the set as everyone was so into what he was singing. Definitely one of the best voices live I've ever heard, we both managed to get goosebumps throughout the gig, despite it being in a boiling hot room. Managed not to cry! Which was surprising but I think I was just too happy to even register being sad during his songs, which normally reduce me to tears. I have too much love for Dallas after that gig, very happy I bought a live recording of it - which is now being played to death on repeat. I need to see him again!

No comments: